We all get caught up with our daily routines: work, shopping, taking care of the family, rinse and repeat! It’s nice to take some time for yourself to unwind and recharge, but where is this time? Trying to squeeze in a workout seems to be challenging to say the least. However, you don’t need hours of exercise to get a great burning calorie workout.
This 30 minute intensive workout will not only get you huffing and puffing, it will burn 500 calories in the process 🙂
- Kettlebell Swings 4 x 20 reps
- Superset with Barbell Full Squats 5 x 6-8 reps
- Superset with Conventional Deadlifts 5 x 3-5 reps
- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows 3 x 10 reps each side
- Superset with One-Arm D-Bell Bench Press (on incline) 3 x 10 reps
- Band Standing Abductions 2 x 20 reps each side
- 20 Minutes Elliptical Machine (Tabata Circuit) – Do 20 seconds going all out with high intensity and then slowing down significantly for 10 seconds and repeating until the time is up or the 500 calorie mark is reached!
30 mins – 500 calories